Looking for a Classification officer to start immediately in the Ottawa area
**All available candidates must be Fluently in English and hold a valid Enhanced security clearance
A Compensation Clerk's main tasks are to collect, verify and process payroll and benefit information for employees within a department. Skills and abilities required include familiarity with general office and payroll procedures, the use of standard office equipment and software (Windows XP, Word, Excel, etc.), general accounting and mathematical abilities.
Must have experience:
• in Classification and Organisational Design for a Department of Government of Canada.
• in Work Description writing and evaluation in accordance with the Federal Government of Canada classification standards.
• in classification grievances reviewing,
• in researching
• in chairing on committees in the federal Government of Canada.
• Analyzing, researching and resolving complex organizational design and classification issues
• Providing training/coach classification trainees as they assist in classification grievance hearing as part of their accreditation program to scribe the hearing, review classification grievance reports for completeness, provide feedback to the trainee, etc., while meeting required deadlines;
• Inputting, processing and updating of data
• Answering the telephone, operating telephone switching systems and taking messages
• Performing document and file management functions, including e-filing
• Photocopying, faxing, and scanning documents
• Preparing correspondence, reports, statements and other material
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications:
• Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
• Minimum of 5 years experience in an compensation environment is required
Please provide a list of the software you have used in a professional setting
Only the candidates who possess ALL of these mandatory qualifications will be contacted.
To apply send your resume to Apply@ dynamicpersonnel.com
Compensation: To be negotiated
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.