I am selling my 81' HONDA XR250R. I bought this bike 3 years ago, and have only used it a couple times a year. It has a lot of torque that's great for trails despite being old, 3 years from being Antique. I have had no major problems with the bike at all. It has a new rear tire and regular synthetique oil changes while I have owned it. I just changed the oil.
- The first year with plastic gas tank.
- The first year with 'R' after the 250.
- The first year with a 6-speed transmission.
- The first year with rear mono shock suspension, also adjustable.
- The engine is a high compression, air cooled, single cylinder with 4-valves.
- The 'R' version is kickstart only. With a decompression mechanism to help kick easier.
Located in Pembroke.
E-mail me at davevee83 hotmail.com