Opportunity to connect with something bigger. To be a partner.
Become your personal best.
Be connected to something bigger.
Be meaningful (to the world).
Be recognized for it.
This is your opportunity to be part of an organization recognized as a Best Place to Work in Canada in 2011 and 2012!
As an assistant store manager, your Starbucks will be an important part of the local community. You'll help your store partners make connections with the customers they'll see every day. You'll assist the store manager with your store's operations, including staffing, customer satisfaction, product quality, financial performance, security and safety. Best of all, you'll be leading a team of great people committed to creating a welcoming environment. Starbucks is consistently rated as a great place to work, and the people here love what they do.
What we need from you.
• Proven experience leading and inspiring a team, preferably in a retail or food service environment
• Customer service experience in a fast paced environment
• Experience analyzing financial reports
• Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt your style to suit your customer
• High energy and a genuine desire to go above and beyond customer expectations
*MEDICAL *DENTAL *VISION
*RRSP with COMPANY MATCH
It all comes together here. Connect with something bigger, have an impact every day, and work someplace truly great. The opportunity is here -- all you have to do is take it. Become a partner.
Apply online at www.starbucks.ca/careers
Location: Orleans, Ontario
Compensation: $30,000-$34,000 plus bonus and career advancement!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.