The Education Consultant is responsible for visiting families to do the consultation, and for promoting to get clients.
- Explain the Tutor Doctor platform
- Conduct the student assessment / evaluation
- Give recommendation and tutoring plan
- Offer payment options
- Prepare the tutoring schedule
- Do a tutor search
- Put up flyers in your territory to get more students
- Attend events to promote Tutor Doctor in order to get new students
- Full-time position
- Consultations: Evenings and weekends (1.5 to 2 hours per consultation)
- You may create your own schedule according to your availability
- Minimum of 10 hours per week promoting
Note: The weekly amount of consultations varies depending on your marketing efforts and what is provided by Tutor Doctor.
- Proven Sales Experience and strong track record of closing sales
- Great personality, positive attitude, patience
- Excellent administrative, writing and math skills
- Good judgment and common sense
- Post-secondary education
- mature and serious
- motivated and passionate about seeing students succeed
- Experience in a school environment (as a teacher, coordinator, counselor, etc.)
- Bilingual (English and French)
Compensation: To be discussed
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.