Nova Networks Inc. is growing and we are actively seeking a Websphere Administrator to join our team in Ottawa.
A little bit about us: Nova Networks Inc. is one of Canada's largest providers of IT products and professional services. We have offices in Calgary, Toronto and Montreal, with our Head Office located in Ottawa. Nova recognizes that our success is highly dependent on our ability to satisfy our clients and strengthen the bond in our relationships, and we're looking for a dynamic, eager individual who shares this understanding.
A little bit about this career opportunity: Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Installing, configuring, and maintaining WebSphere Application Server in support of business processing requirements
• Diagnosing and resolving problems related to WebSphere
• Monitoring and tuning the WebSphere to achieve optimum performance levels, efficiency and reliability
• Maintaining a comprehensive WebSphere configuration database/library
• Defining implementation plan details, as they relate to WebSphere components
A little bit about what we're looking for in you:
• Intermediate-level experience in IT-related systems implementation
• Prior experience in an operations and support role for applications hosted on a multi-tiered client-server based on UNIX platforms
• Strong experience with WebSphere Application Server (IBM WAS) administration version 7.0 and above
• Experience with DB2, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker, JBoss
• Experience with TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, DNS, Java EE, LDAP, Active Directory, XML, Web Services, SSH, SFTP
• Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
A little bit about what we have to offer: Because of our breadth of services, you'll enjoy an opportunity to work for an organization that is able to offer clients truly full service IT solutions. We're a big company with a family atmosphere and we respect and understand the importance of work/life balance and going out of our way to support each other. We highly value academic and certification credentials and we will be very supportive of your professional and career development pursuits. At Nova Networks Inc. you'll have an opportunity to showcase your talent, take on challenging projects and work with a great group of people!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, we invite you to submit your resume to email@example.com or visit us at www.novanetworks.com for other career opportunities.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.